• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AS IS / NO WARRANTY - Am I ****ed ?

Checked by who ? Everybody always says this but who can LOOK at a vehicle and tell something is wrong with it, it drove like it should. It was a warm the day when we bought it so we didn't try the heater and the car didn't over heat during the test ride or on the way home
Checked by a competent mechanic you trust. We check used cars for our customers all the time. We have saved some folks some major headaches.....and told a couple who wanted a certain car so bad they ignored us "I told ya so"

i'm confused, Title says "as is/no warranty", but you say you purchased warranty? sounds to me like you should be fine. tow it back to dealership and raise a little hell. Good luck, hope it works out for you guys.

I've never heard of a return policy for any car (except lemon laws) so unelss the dealer has a return policy, you cannot return a car. Carvana give you 7 days to drive a car and return it for any reason and I've seen dealers advertise an "extended" test drive, but generally speaking you won't be able to return the car.

At least you bought the warranty. Hopefully, it's administered by Route 66 or one of the better warranty companies, or do you have to take it to the ALM dealer for repairs?

i'm confused, Title says "as is/no warranty", but you say you purchased warranty? sounds to me like you should be fine. tow it back to dealership and raise a little hell. Good luck, hope it works out for you guys.
If it comes with a factory warranty you don't have to purchase one but since it's now out of it's factory warranty we had to purchase one

Back
Top Bottom