• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

At 2:10 am, a plate on the dining room table shattered, struck by anti-matter

Camp Wheeler

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
21   0
Reaction score
We awoke to the sound of glass breaking this morning. A blue glass plate, left on the table from desert(cookies) shattered on it's own, with enough force to land large pieces 30" away, on the carpet. Chunks of the plate continued to crack into smaller pieces while we watched.

No foreign object on the table to cause impact, just the plate. Plate is part of a set purchased in 1996.

Still looking for a pinhole in the table from the anti-matter particle. Assuming there is one through the roof as well. Maybe virtually invisible, I don't know.

more and more stories about these anti matter particles every day!

Damn Obama! (not that he is responsible, I just like saying that)

Sounds like you might need to get a team of ghost hunters in there to check things out

Yup........ I say call TAPS!!!!!!! That's some crazy shat!!!!!!! 17 year old exploding plates. probably made in China. It's probably like all the household appliances in Transformers. Who would have expected that our China would be what would eventually kill us all???????

Was there an accident at the particle accelerator over there in Finland/Sweden/France/Belgium? Where'd they build that thing?

Back
Top Bottom