• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

attention ODT

It is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. That's like the old timers saying "i only paid 250.00 for my open bolt m11" well that's great. I paid more. If it makes you feel better, and you feel like selling me your wasr for 400, or highpoint for 100, ill take it ever day and sell it for whats it really worth: 500+ for wasr and 150 for a highpoint, because, yes thats what people are paying!!

For sale: teflon coated paint balls!!! These will go through an armored Yugo with ease only to bust on the occupains inside. $100 dollars a ball. If you have ever tried to wrap a paintball with Teflon tape you know what these balls are worth!!! Get your today before I get tired of wrapping my balls!!!

It is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. That's like the old timers saying "i only paid 250.00 for my open bolt m11" well that's great. I paid more. If it makes you feel better, and you feel like selling me your wasr for 400, or highpoint for 100, ill take it ever day and sell it for whats it really worth: 500+ for wasr and 150 for a highpoint, because, yes thats what people are paying!!
my friend got a .45 hi point like a month ago for 75 bucks

if you wanna over-pay thats cool, but dont tell me just because folks on here pay over-inflated prices i should expect to pay that myself

Back
Top Bottom