attention ODT

I work for Delta, but I am only seasonal at the moment. Trying to get a ready reserve position which is only 4 days a week and 5 hour work days, but that was I can finish up school. I want to work on airplanes.

That's a tough field to break in to but very rewarding in the end. I have a lot of mechanic friends at Delta and my dad retired from Delta as a mechanic as well.

You know, I've heard it said that we, are the world. In fact, we are the children. We may very well be the ones that make a brighter day so lets start giving. Its true, we make a better day just you and me.

You know, I've heard it said that we, are the world. In fact, we are the children. We may very well be the ones that make a brighter day so lets start giving. Its true, we make a better day just you and me.

Love the avatar, but I'll stick with the Gin and Juice reference that got my name into this thing ;)

That's a tough field to break in to but very rewarding in the end. I have a lot of mechanic friends at Delta and my dad retired from Delta as a mechanic as well.

Yea I am hoping I will enjoy it. I have wanted to be so many things in a year and changed them all. I just can't figure out what my career path is. I wish I could be Jason Bourne :p

Man y'all really went to town huh? Just a little on excessive side there guys I understand calling someone out but DAMN. Look man here is the deal don't post about folks being fools for buying or selling something for more than its worth when your doing it yourself. I understand you may have sold yours for 400 but you have to think about stuff like this before you jump into the shark tank.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom