• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

attention ODT

calm it down there sir. Believe it or not we dooooooo know what you sold it for. We do run this site man. :lol: You cant say things about people that you do yourself. Thats not cool.

- - - Updated - - -

LNIB Draco AK47. I got it brand new and fired 30 rounds through it and decided to change it up with extras.

Really? come on guy.

I fired it before any parts were added to it. I was assuming you meant the parts and yes the rail alone was $120 I think unsure.

edited to remove comment. I read more of the post and I dont want to be part of it.

Last edited:
you said, they were only worth 350-400. that they were 480 new, and people asking more were silly. you yourself asked more in at least 3 listings.

you were talking about what people listed for, not what they sold for, as we dont know what they sold for anymore than you, but we know what everyone lists them for...
you wouldnt be getting heat but for the hypocracy.

I certainly wont ever complain about $500 glocks. Ive listed them that high before, listed plenty of $400 ones too. Got a 17 Gen4 LNIB for $425 right now. I think its a steal and a half. hasnt moved yet tho.

now im just rambling to plug my awesome deal. go buy my glock!

Once again I sold them all for less than that go back more pages and stop skipping posts. Like I said I value them at that and everyone else does not. I will sell them for the markets price of course.

Once again I sold them all for less than that go back more pages and stop skipping posts. Like I said I value them at that and everyone else does not. I will sell them for the markets price of course.
mate, you called us all idiots for pricing things near market value. then when called out that youre a hypocrite, you claim its ok to price near market value.
Your getting called out because you insulted people doing EXACTLY what you do.

mate, you called us all idiots for pricing things near market value. then when called out that youre a hypocrite, you claim its ok to price near market value.
Your getting called out because you insulted people doing EXACTLY what you do.

Really I said the people buying them not the people selling them? How would it make someone a idiot for pricing accordingly?

Edit: so yea keep bashing me when you don't even know what your talking about. You jumped in here like you know what's going on just to run your mouth so you would feel better about yourself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom