• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Back and Forth on FRT's

Yeah, they call my mom’s phone and text her all the time. However, my mom’s been deceased for two years so I just laughed all the sudden this mother****er comes on my property. I don’t want my property no more so I’m going to purchase a sign and put it at the base of my driveway. Do not come on the property.

I like the signs my buddy has that say “ Warning : if you can read this you are in range and may be fired upon at any moment.“

For me the possibility of getting slapped with a felony it's just too risky. Even if you do get a sympathetic person that catches you with it my luck I'd be forfeiting my right to own any gun. That alone is enough to keep me from even contemplating the idea. That and the fact that ammunition is so high I can't see just spraying down range just for the hell of it and for what a little bit of fun it is.
Yes the idea of losing all rights is why I choose to play by the rules…. Walking a fine line but not going to do that too myself.

Any one able to give lil advice,someone dropped a card n my truck. I can see him on my security cameras never knocked on the door. He just threw a card in my truck. I don’t care about the trigger.they don’t ****ing work well anyway. This guy never knocked on the door. It seems he went to the mailbox and then drop the card in the open window of my truck and left.
You had a cheap trigger or ar. Usually a cheap ar is the cause

Some bump stocks, and some forced reset triggers, really do let you do bursts or mag dumps that sound and feel like fully automatic fire. I've got a lot of trigger time on SMG's and automatic rifles / carbines, and I've seen people at shooting ranges with these [then] non-NFA substitutes for a real "happy switch" on their guns. They get impressive rates of fire, without malfunctions. Can't say much for their group size. Minute-of-barn door at 10 yards seems the norm, but that's the best most people can do with a real full auto too, until they get used to it.

Not sure this does anything except push the case closer to SCOTUS.

According to the article they can't sell them, but they don't mention if the injunction was nation-wide. Could just be in that circuit, which is a lot more common.

The TX case said just the opposite, so now there's a circuit split. Something that would make it a lot more likely to get the attention of the Supremes.

Back
Top Bottom