• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Browning O/U vs Beretta O/U aka Over Under Chat

nope....just regular Perazzi's...
Thanks!!!
They just don't shoot as good for me than my BT-100....AND I hate it....I'd much rather shoot them!!!
My step mom's 1100, has a foam patch attached to the stock with duct tape...what ever works!!
they were inducted into the Georgia trapshooting hall of fame in 2002...

nope....just regular Perazzi's...
Thanks!!!
They just don't shoot as good for me than my BT-100....AND I hate it....I'd much rather shoot them!!!
My step mom's 1100, has a foam patch attached to the stock with duct tape...what ever works!!
they were inducted into the Georgia trapshooting hall of fame in 2002...
They're nice. I get it. Accuracy above all

Maybe you were holding the stock low in the shoulder? Bringing the shock up just a fraction of an inch can make a significant difference especially if the target is dropping or curving downward.

You were handling a sporting model with a mid bead?
The way it has been explained to me when looking down the rib is to have the front bead appear on top of the mid bead.
For Trap or for rising quartering targets, the beads appear as a figure 8 or the youth call it "make a snow man" with no space between the two beads.

I look down the rib and align them during my pre-shot routine then promptly forget the beads exist and focus on the target or the path of the target.

Hope this helps or maybe others with more experience can share their insight.

All the best,

Maybe you were holding the stock low in the shoulder? Bringing the shock up just a fraction of an inch can make a significant difference especially if the target is dropping or curving downward.

You were handling a sporting model with a mid bead?
The way it has been explained to me when looking down the rib is to have the front bead appear on top of the mid bead.
For Trap or for rising quartering targets, the beads appear as a figure 8 or the youth call it "make a snow man" with no space between the two beads.

I look down the rib and align them during my pre-shot routine then promptly forget the beads exist and focus on the target or the path of the target.

Hope this helps or maybe other with more experience can share their insight.

All the best,
Correct I had it low in the shoulder .I was really just wanting to see how it felt / swing a little bit. Nothing formal.

ODT does not consist of "big spenders" mainly regular folks, most of which do not shoot 2k plus shotguns.....while I'm sure there are plenty "big spenders" on board.....not maybe enough to drive high dollar shotgun sales....probably gotta go the Gun Broker for that...

Back
Top Bottom