• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Call Buzz Aldrin a lair... Get punched in the face...

s.quickmeme.com_img_64_646170afc458157101eefc504112adb6fe1055736c8499d42d0ba799fcfd24a5.jpg
LMAO

There is a time and place for everything. If someone follows me around, gets in my face and berates me, they're totin' an ass whoopin. I don't think this has anything to do with whether or not I am a "real man" or not. A good, old fashioned ass stompin can do a lot for a man's attitude. I'm the kind of guy, though, that can reach the point where a fight is imminent, have said fight, help you up then go have a beer with you and everything's fine.
I get it. But he gave the guy exactly what he wanted. I mean this guy has his own Wikipedia page because of it.

Maybe somebody should have paid Buzz to pop Michael Moore a few times.

The wacko liberals are going to get their attention anyway. Might as well demonstrate how real men act. The liberal castrati might just call a lawyer. A "Right" normal man deals with his own problems.

Last edited:
I get it. But he gave the guy exactly what he wanted. I mean this guy has his own Wikipedia page because of it.

Oh please, that's not what you meant at all. Don't back down from your stance now. You stated: "Violence solves everything. Make sure to show this to your kids so they can see how "REAL MEN" deal with problems". You can't sit there with a straight face and say that you weren't condemning the use of "violence" to solve a problem. That's a far cry from "He gave the guy exactly what he wanted". And let's be honest here, violence solves a lot of problems quite well if used properly and decisively.

Oh please, that's not what you meant at all. Don't back down from your stance now. You stated: "Violence solves everything. Make sure to show this to your kids so they can see how "REAL MEN" deal with problems". You can't sit there with a straight face and say that you weren't condemning the use of "violence" to solve a problem. That's a far cry from "He gave the guy exactly what he wanted". And let's be honest here, violence solves a lot of problems quite well if used properly and decisively.
No I'll admit it. Violence may solve problems in the short term but there are long term consequences. And usually the first cause is ignored and then emotion and chest thumping (ra-ra-ra) takes over and we are in a place where all of this could have been avoided if we just let the loudest dog keep barking until it tires itself out.

We always use the pharse "lol" and seldom mean it. I literally laughed out loud! :pound:

Unfortunately for the "reporter", he was not on the internet. He must not have realized that calling someone a "liar, coward and thief", to their face, may result in getting hit. I am not an advocate for violence, but after taking the insults and walking away time after time, it was time to put an end to the insults.
Exactly. I consider myself very slow to violence, but that idiot pushed it way beyond any limits I'd have.

Buzz... hero then, hero now.

And as a reminder, Buzz was 72 when that video was made.

Good point?

That is an absolutely stupid point-which has no bearing whatsoever on the moon landing!

Come on guys-really! We are all smarter than this kind of crap. Will some "truther" out there PLEASE address my point about the USSR? Anyone with even the slightest sense of how they worked knows that they tracked that capsule, lander, and the whole rest of the flight from start to finish. Would someone PLEASE try and explain how come they didn't "expose the truth" at the time?

And don't say that we somehow bribed them, or that downed airliners or submarines prove that telemetry is a myth..... That is just bonehead stuff.

Come on-tell me why the USSR didn't reveal the "truth" at the time? They hated our guts-and had just spend crazy money to try and beat us. They sure as hell would have exposed even the slightest hint of fishiness.

Crickets.

your answer can be found beginning at 46:30 through 51:00

[video=youtube_share;SgloiCrAeHc]http://youtu.be/SgloiCrAeHc[/video]

Back
Top Bottom