• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cancer Sucks!

Sorry for your loss. Prayers sent.
I've lost numerous family members and a few friends in the last decade to Cancer. I deal with a lot of Cancer patients at work as well. It has taught me to cherish each day, for it is a gift from God. Enjoy each as if it were your last and tell your family how much they mean to you every chance you get. Never take a single day for granted because none of us are promised tomorrow.

Sorry for your loss. Prayers sent.
I've lost numerous family members and a few friends in the last decade to Cancer. I deal with a lot of Cancer patients at work as well. It has taught me to cherish each day, for it is a gift from God. Enjoy each as if it were your last and tell your family how much they mean to you every chance you get. Never take a single day for granted because none of us are promised tomorrow.
I agree totally with this!! Prayer sent...Every day is precious, when you don't know what tomorrow brings. Treat every day as a gift I know I do. My sig line say's it all.

I can identify with you friend. My wife is battling Cancer now and unless God chooses to do a miracle, she will eventually loose the fight. However, she is in God's hands and she will be the winner when she gets to heaven. She still will be terribly missed here though. I hope your grief is with the hope your friend went to heaven.
My wife bravely fought pancreatic cancer for almost two years before God called her home. That was six and one half years ago and not a single day has ever gone by since then that I have not reflected back on our time together. At her viewing, a guest whispered into my ear :" The pain never goes away; you just handle it differently as time goes by." Absolutely true words. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom