• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cancun or Cozumel?

If it's awesome snorkeling you're after, go to St. John in the USVI. Been several times and never a disappointment. You can also jump over to the British VI Tortola just off the north shore for a cool experience. Just a ferry ride away.

Been to both. Cancun hands down was much better in my opinion. Tons more to do. As always don't get to far out of the resort areas.
Why not? That's where all the fun is. Resort is to dump your bags, eat and drink and go out explore new stuff.

We stayed at I think Riu Palace which was about 45minutes to an hour south of Cancun, very close to multiple mayan ruins, cenotes and the great outdoors.

If you wanna go diving/snorkeling, go to The Cayman Islands (very nice).
When my wife and I got off the plane in Cancun I thought to myself, "Why in the HELL did we come to a third world country to vacation. It was nice, but we ain't going back.
when we got off! arm security was everywhere and a little Spanish guy was standing right in the middle of him saying do you want cocaine? Do you want cocaine?

when we got off! arm security was everywhere and a little Spanish guy was standing right in the middle of him saying do you want cocaine? Do you want cocaine?
How was the quality Bill?
I’ve been shaken down almost every time I’ve been there.
Then again I don’t travel in the regular tourista circles.

Back
Top Bottom