• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Carrying In A Gun Free Zone

GlockIssue

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
14   0
Reaction score
What's the penalty for this. Panera, Chipotle, etc. has fallen to the bullying of MDA and proclaimed their stores/restaurants as gun free zones. I CC my guns, so if I go in there I doubt anyone will ever know. But what if I would ever have to use my gun while at one of these "gun free" places. What are the repercussions? What happens if I accidentally "flash" my CC and the manager wants to make a stink? Just curious so I know what I'd be getting into. Thanks!

There is no penalty except being asked to leave. Signs in GA mean nothing.

They ask, you leave so you don't get charged with CT. Other than that, not a damn thing.

A companies "policy" is not to be confused w/ Ga. Law.
Many choose not to do business w/ such co's. but it is not against the law to carry at such places.
If you are "found out" & asked to leave you could be charged w/ criminal trespass if you did not comply.

There is no penalty except being asked to leave. Signs in GA mean nothing.

They ask, you leave so you don't get charged with CT. Other than that, not a damn thing.

Okay, so if nobody asks me to leave because they don't know I have it and then I have to use it because SHTF while I'm there, there is no legal action that can be taken against me specifically for carrying where there is a "no guns" sign?

Conceal carry. Mind your manners and own business and you should be good to go. If asked to leave, plead ignorance to their policy, smile and leave.

Lots of places with the signs and I'm guessing most of the managers and employees don't care until some brainwashed Libtard says something about it. Don't sweat it.

Ironic. All these moms getting bent out of shape then buying their little 16 year old's hot rods and high speed imports. They give their children a loaded weapon and complain about me.

Make sure not to confuse private property with a no guns policy and government property that does. Carry in a "Gun Free Zone" like the wrong school and then you are in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom