Cash

I guess I am telling age as I still like cash but I do use cc with cash back more now than I used to. Was only buying gas with it and pay off every month but I catch myself using it more often but still paying off monthly

Going to buy 5 more 1oz silver rounds tomorrow. So I had to get the cash today . The shop I buy from locally doesn't even have a card terminal. Cash ONLY! And I completely understand. They run thin profit margins and credit/debit fees would eat most of that profit up. Plus this way, nobody knows I bought it.

Going to buy 5 more 1oz silver rounds tomorrow. So I had to get the cash today . The shop I buy from locally doesn't even have a card terminal. Cash ONLY! And I completely understand. They run thin profit margins and credit/debit fees would eat most of that profit up. Plus this way, nobody knows I bought it.

well they do now.

I have between $15,000 and $45,000 on me everyday. Theres another $450,000 I keep in jars and cigar boxes that are hidden in the 3rd drawer in my filing cabinet that sits in my cane corso dog pen that sit on the island in my gator pond.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk
I'll call that bluff.

Back
Top Bottom