• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

cnbc: ar15, america's gun comes on in 15min

This, unfortunately, is not a democratic thing. Remember that most of the populace of most major cities support some form of gun control, including the last republican presidential candidate who supported and signed an assault weapons ban in his state as governor and his progun life was just an invention by the media to make him electable by rural voters....and most rural democrats are A or better rated by the NRA ...

This, unfortunately, is not a democratic thing. Remember that most of the populace of most major cities support some form of gun control, including the last republican presidential candidate who supported and signed an assault weapons ban in his state as governor and his progun life was just an invention by the media to make him electable by rural voters....and most rural democrats are A or better rated by the NRA ...

Exactly. Most people are just ignorant. This is why everyone who does know better needs to make sure at minimum their friends and family are not part of the "confused" crowd. If all of us do our part, we can slowly change the voting crowd to be more informed, which will hopefully cause our elected officials to change. We can HOPE for CHANGE. lol

I loved how they portrayed the ar15 as a magical gun that when shot will explode people on contact. hello, any high power rifle will do the same or worst.

Why would anyone tune in to anything on these networks? I'd rather watch paint dry.

No worse than the reality gun shows on TV these days. Kinda interesting to see how the misinformed get their information. Even my 11yr old was callin BS on most of what they were shovelin.

Nick T

I didn't watch it. Not interested in watching a rerun. I found out all I needed to know about CNBC "documentaries" when I saw part of that one on the Remington 700. Complete B.S. Shameful B.S.

Back
Top Bottom