• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Colion Noir Slams the NFL for Hypocrisy

lisztomania7

Default rank <1500 posts
Mall Ninja
120   0
Reaction score
Never posted in the forum before, but this had my blood boiling. So Mayor Bloomberg and Bob Costas can go all anti-gun with the NFL's blessing, but when Daniel Defense submits an ad depicting a veteran espousing the virtue of protecting one's family, they censor it? Screw the NFL. College football is more interesting anyway.

This video is worth watching and sharing - call the NFL out for their BS. Also, this guy makes a lot of really great pro-gun videos. He's a gifted communicator.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvzAt9Yx7s8

I sympathize with the NFL, irresponsible gun use has cost the league some players. I originally intended this as a joke, but crimes with guns have hit the NFL players and their families kinda hard.

So the NFL wants to make pretend they don't exist. Like concussions.

I would guess the NFL has a very gun friendly fan base. Tough break for Daniel Defense.

I wish the country had more people like him.

It has millions, they just don't pimp themselves out on YouTube.

Sometimes the silence of knowledge holds the highest volume.

I'm just not big on people that have to advertise to be heard.

Like many icons have said. If you are good at something, you don't have to say it.

And I have an unpopular view on the topic he blabs about.

Basically, NFL has it's right to air anything they want. It's their millions, not yours. They haven't "banned" anything. They surely pass on 100's of commercials. Just not usually open nerves to gun freaks.

Does their not airing the DD commercial make you want one less? How does it seriously affect YOU?

Grow up and worry about your life. That's my simple opinion. Don't want anyone to share my opinion. Unless I make a YouTube channel of course.

Back
Top Bottom