• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Contrived Shortages, OR Much More?

Still waiting on a response from my "Congressional Delegation" .... Here's what I wrote them:

As reported in FORBES and other recognized news venues, DHS is in the process of buying 1.6 Billion rounds of ammunition (a hundred year’s supply for them) and war surplus Urban Assault Vehicles … This while buying $50 Million in new uniforms. ALL of this while turning loose thousands of criminals “because they don’t have enough money”?! Are they getting ready to “Go to War with the American Public?”
I have waited patiently to hear from my Congressional Delegation on this issue of national importance and implications … So far, all I have heard was silence … HELLO, anyone there?!

Unfortunately, you will need to “click through - skip” the advertisement that proceeds access to the actual article
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphbe...ecurity-its-time-for-a-national-conversation/

I don't think shooting the tax payers is a good idea...

I might think that this is the other way of disarming the public- turn those rifles into expensive clubs with no ammo.

Just for comparison, does anyone know how many rounds the military purchases per year? I have no idea, but I'm sure it's a healthy amount. It would be an interesting comparison.

I have skimmed all the threads about this and one thing keeps coming up that is '' they would be crazy to kill the tax payers''.

If this happens it will be the end of tax payers and our government as it stands. We will go into a communist style government at least temporarily while the civil unrest is crushed and they will take what they want from whoever is left to get by.

Also another thought would be what if they are prepping? What if the government is worried about a war on our soil? What if they are just worried about a mass migration of people from the south or even the north if there was a natural disaster big enough to cause people to migrate this direction?

At the height of Iraq and Afganistan wars our military was using 20 million rounds a year. DHS purchase will last us 80 years of Iraq/Afgani wars.

DHS "contractor" apologizes for selling shoot-no shoot civilian targets. I have heard no apology from DHS nor do I expect one. I fully understand that the threat can be an unlikely source and a war fighter needs to prepare himself for that moment but this seems too much like desensitization training of the DHS.

http://independentnewshub.com/?p=88276

Train as you fight....

i46.tinypic.com_14u7ur6.jpg

i45.tinypic.com_dlibkn.jpg

i49.tinypic.com_2j32v5h.jpg

i45.tinypic.com_25k4cgo.jpg

i46.tinypic.com_35k8ksg.jpg

i47.tinypic.com_2v7uhpf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom