• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Contrived Shortages, OR Much More?

Dont forget they just bought 2700 MRAP vehicles.
to go along with the 1.4 BILLION hollowpoint rounds,

which cant be used by the military, they will be used against CIVILIANS.

you and me.

Don't have to kill many, just enough to turn the minds of the masses against the thinking minority.
Declare martial law and liquidate members of congress who don't go along. Then declare himself leader of the revolution for life.

you and me.
cmon man we both know they did it to save us the taxpayers money. We are 16 trillion in debt and they are trying to save us a couple dimes a box on ammo. Dont be a conspiracy theorist. Stop using your head and analyzing things. They are just buying in bulk to save us money. LOL

you and me.

and the hollowpoints are for their agents' target practicing. We all know that is what everyone uses at the range, it is the cheapest ammo. They were trying to save us money so they bought the hollowpoints. LOL

Don't have to kill many, just enough to turn the minds of the masses against the thinking minority.
Declare martial law and liquidate members of congress who don't go along. Then declare himself leader of the revolution for life.

In congress, it is all political theater, and has been on and off since FDR and full bore since LBJ. At our level there is a great difference between say a moocher-liberal-democrat and a producer-conservative-republican, however at the government level, especially among elected officials, there is really no difference at all. Harry Truman once opined that when he was young, "I had to make a career choice between becoming a politician or a piano player in a whorehouse, and to tell you the truth, there's very little difference".

Ammo shortages do two things

#1 Constrict the market to increase profits based on supply and demand (Wouldn't suprise me to find out some of that some of these people are major investors into the ammo companies)
#2 You keep the supply out of the hands of all but those whom can afford it, this in turn keeps the ammo out of OUR hands (that is the million dollar question though....why?)

I suspect these ammo shortages are giving the politicians time to attempt new legislation that will require NICS background checks on all future ammo sales, with quantity restrictions and a new ammo tax.

Sit tight, we'll know the answer in 60-days.

Or use the UN Small Arms treaty to register all transactions, based on what I read in the treaty this is the only way to "Gurantee" that no ordinance will reach bad peoples hands (How else can you gurantee something like that without an emmense registraton process?).

I agree the next 60 days will be interesting to say the least.

Wait Wait, so you guys mean when the guys in black outfits and masks knock down my door and say "we're with the government and we're here to help" with their DHS issued "Personal Defense Weapon", to take away the "Assault Rifle" of mine, they're not really there to help me? And they don't have my best interest in mind? Barry keeps telling me he know's what I need and don't need....... Blegh I hate these A**HOLES!

Back
Top Bottom