• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Contrived Shortages, OR Much More?

Ammo shortages do two things

#1 Constrict the market to increase profits based on supply and demand (Wouldn't suprise me to find out some of that some of these people are major investors into the ammo companies)
#2 You keep the supply out of the hands of all but those whom can afford it, this in turn keeps the ammo out of OUR hands (that is the million dollar question though....why?)

#1 if retailers don't have anything to sell they aren't making a profit on it.
#2 there is plenty of ammo on the resale market at inflated prices...it's not the manufacturer or the retailer doing this...are the resellers gov't employees?

Plenty (for them), plus there is only so much brass, copper, lead and powder to go around. Raw resources are being diverted to the centerfire production for the DHS from rimfire.

Plenty (for them), plus there is only so much brass, copper, lead and powder to go around. Raw resources are being diverted to the centerfire production for the DHS from rimfire.

so the fact that the rimfire machines are running full tilt 24/7 producing millions of rounds per day means nothing? it's all being hidden somewhere?

Didn't odumbo say that he wanted to creat a national police force equally armed as the us military?

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't odumbo say that he wanted to creat a national police force equally armed as the us military?

so the fact that the rimfire machines are running full tilt 24/7 producing millions of rounds per day means nothing? it's all being hidden somewhere?
What fact? Are you privy the US rimfire production capacity information? I have not been to the Olin factory lately, but I do know that GA Arms has hard time getting reloading components lately.

Back
Top Bottom