• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Corvette guys… show your rides

I bet she flies !! Looking great - keep up the work !
I have been a mechanic for over 30yrs .
Then I got to where my body (mainly spine) just would not take it anymore . Now I can’t do squat !! lol.
( Some days I laugh - some days I yell and growl - most days I cry ! )
I have had several spinal surgeries, vertebrae replacement and then shoulder tear on top of that but I kept going until I couldn’t !
I still have my tools and most of the knowledge, I just can’t apply it the right way without large amount of pain.
Frustrating doesn’t even begin to describe it.

This past weekend was perfect to get it out and stretch its legs.
IMG_4525.jpeg

just picked up a 79 (c3) last week. no motor and no trans.. was an auto, but the plan is a ls and 6 speed... traded a vw bus for it. i thought the wife was gonna be mad when i suggested it... but it turns out it may be her car.... always good when the boss says " how much will it cost to get it running, and how long before i can drive it"...

just picked up a 79 (c3) last week. no motor and no trans.. was an auto, but the plan is a ls and 6 speed... traded a vw bus for it. i thought the wife was gonna be mad when i suggested it... but it turns out it may be her car.... always good when the boss says " how much will it cost to get it running, and how long before i can drive it"...
Nice. Yeah that makes it a lot easier when the spouse is in to it. "I can get it running as soon as we open the pocket book baby". It aint nothing but money!

Sweeeeet! Send up some pics! Let’s see the progress!

I bet she flies !! Looking great - keep up the work !
I have been a mechanic for over 30yrs .
Then I got to where my body (mainly spine) just would not take it anymore . Now I can’t do squat !! lol.
( Some days I laugh - some days I yell and growl - most days I cry ! )
I have had several spinal surgeries, vertebrae replacement and then shoulder tear on top of that but I kept going until I couldn’t !
I still have my tools and most of the knowledge, I just can’t apply it the right way without large amount of pain.
Frustrating doesn’t even begin to describe it.
My prayers for you my brother! Hoping for more good times! I feel it every time I have to work on her.

Back
Top Bottom