• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Covid economy illusion

Hell, I'm still pissed off at all the little tin pot dictator mayors all over the country that thought they had the authority to shutter restaurants for months on end. That was never necessary or effective in "preventing the spread."

You could go to Kroger or Walmart or the gas station, but a restaurant? Oh hell no, can't have that.

If you owned or opened a rim shop, body shop that specializes in pimpin' whips, just prior to the covid checks, you were a visionary. If you didn't close it up at the end of 2021, you're a dunce.

I've been spending a bunch of time in New Mexico lately as that's where I am from, and where the company I work for is based out of.

It would blow your mind. The whole damn state rolls up it's sidewalks at 7pm. Hungry at 9pm? Good luck even finding a gas station that's open. To this day a large percentage of people I encounter in stores daily out there still wear masks.

I have a hard time finding gas after 10pm as many gas stations actually turn off their pumps, so you can't even pay at the pump.

I've been spending a bunch of time in New Mexico lately as that's where I am from, and where the company I work for is based out of.

It would blow your mind. The whole damn state rolls up it's sidewalks at 7pm. Hungry at 9pm? Good luck even finding a gas station that's open. To this day a large percentage of people I encounter in stores daily out there still wear masks.

I have a hard time finding gas after 10pm as many gas stations actually turn off their pumps, so you can't even pay at the pump.
I've about had it up to here with the masked idiots.

It's been months and months since the CDC admitted that masks DID NOTHING TO PREVENT the transmission of CV19. NOTHING! EVER! I've seen the manufacturer's packaging IN PERSON (not on TikTok) for the "surgical masks" and it clearly states on the damned box, "Not for use in reducing the spread of corona viruses." WTF!?

Even some of the more Draconian state governments are now telling people that in most circumstances, mask wearing is ineffective in preventing the spread or contraction of Covid.

I think there should be a tattoo people can get on their foreheads that will announce to the world, "I care" so we don't have to put up with their ****ing masking.

Got kin in Raton, not Boca. They claim it was the last state to rescind mask mandate.

Got kin in Raton, not Boca. They claim it was the last state to rescind mask mandate.
Yep. They killed the state. Businesses have pulled out of the state left and right.

Meanwhile they cut the police budgets to the bone and traffic enforcement is no longer a thing. I have yet to see a car pulled over on the side of the road. Basically unless a camera gets you, your chances of getting a ticket are essentially zero.

I witnessed a sport bike split two cars well into triple digit speeds right in front of a police car and the cop never even acted like he saw it.

I've about had it up to here with the masked idiots.

It's been months and months since the CDC admitted that masks DID NOTHING TO PREVENT the transmission of CV19. NOTHING! EVER! I've seen the manufacturer's packaging IN PERSON (not on TikTok) for the "surgical masks" and it clearly states on the damned box, "Not for use in reducing the spread of corona viruses." WTF!?

Even some of the more Draconian state governments are now telling people that in most circumstances, mask wearing is ineffective in preventing the spread or contraction of Covid.

I think there should be a tattoo people can get on their foreheads that will announce to the world, "I care" so we don't have to put up with their ****ing masking.
It’s not “I care”, it’s “I comply”.

Trust the science man. No, not science, but “the science.”

Yep. They killed the state. Businesses have pulled out of the state left and right.

Meanwhile they cut the police budgets to the bone and traffic enforcement is no longer a thing. I have yet to see a car pulled over on the side of the road. Basically unless a camera gets you, your chances of getting a ticket are essentially zero.

I witnessed a sport bike split two cars well into triple digit speeds right in front of a police car and the cop never even acted like he saw it.

Seems like the cop made the best choice if the bike was going triple digits as he'd be long gone before the cop could flip on the lights and get the cars to move aside, but thats assuming he's not on his laptop or head down staring at his phone..

Back
Top Bottom