• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Damned thieves

We had 9 cars broken into in my neighborhood 2 years ago. Never got any of my belongings back! I just don't understand why people steal. I go to work everyday to EARN what I get, not steal from others who earned it.

Some people just never learn...

If you have to chain a mower, to live in the34 area, I'd seriously consider moving or calling in a napalm strike
I live in the middle of nowhere but I have a brother that will steal the horns off a billy goat if he thinks he can make a dollar(drugs) so I keep everything locked up

I got motion sensor lights at every corner of the house, exterior cameras with motion detection on every corner plus doors (8), interior alarm and 3 dogs.

Two of the neighbor hood kids re-arranged my reindeer last Sat night. I got them on video, make a small video and emailed their parents, told them they would be charged with trespassing if they messed with Santa again. This morning both of them were at my door with an apology.

The mower will probably be in a yard sale within the next few weeks along with all the other stuff they have stolen.

We live near a cesspool of humane waste called atlanta. Until we move to gods country,we need to be vigilant.

Back
Top Bottom