• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Damned thieves

Much as I hate a thief I think a liar is even worse. At least a thief is gaining materially. A liar is just stealing your trust for nothing. Not that I'd abide either.

We had 9 cars broken into in my neighborhood 2 years ago. Never got any of my belongings back! I just don't understand why people steal. I go to work everyday to EARN what I get, not steal from others who earned it.

Some people just never learn...

The thief mentality is what got Obama elected twice. Too many people are just lazy as hell-and have no qualms with just taking whatever they want. Punish anyone who has a damn thing more than they do.

I got motion sensor lights at every corner of the house, exterior cameras with motion detection on every corner plus doors (8), interior alarm and 3 dogs.

Two of the neighbor hood kids re-arranged my reindeer last Sat night. I got them on video, make a small video and emailed their parents, told them they would be charged with trespassing if they messed with Santa again. This morning both of them were at my door with an apology.

Lol really? Seems a bit extreme for a harmless prank. Unless you've had issues with them in the past.

Lol really? Seems a bit extreme for a harmless prank. Unless you've had issues with them in the past.

We've had some neighborhood issues, nothing serious, stealing/trashing blow up Christmas lawn decorations, stuff like that. I was pretty sure it was drunk kids with too much time on their hands.

I just sent it to the parents, it wont go any farther. Waking up every Sunday morning to the reindeer humping Santa was starting to get old. Plus we spend a lot of time making this, took me a month to cut all the plywood out and paint it, so I dont really want some drunk kids breaking it.

We live near a cesspool of humane waste called atlanta. Until we move to gods country,we need to be vigilant.

Unfortunately moving isn't always as easy of an option as people make it sound it is. There are other considerations as well. We have to work, and family time is important. I don't really want my wife commuting 2 hours a day either.

How desperate do you have to be to steal a lawnmower. Sorry to hear that...
The worst part is that they will probably scrap it for pennies on the dollar. After you get your police report you need to get on the phone with all the scrap yards and pawn shops. If they do take it to a scrap yard and the yard knows about it in advance they WILL help you get it back.And in the process the thieves will get another charge for selling the hot property.

Back
Top Bottom