• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Damned thieves

sad thing is it's no better in the country and probably worse just not as localized.

My parent's had an anhydrous ammonia tank stolen from the farm in as rural an area as you can get. Meth head losers looking for ammonia for making drugs. What a bunch of assholes.

Unfortunately moving isn't always as easy of an option as people make it sound it is. There are other considerations as well. We have to work, and family time is important. I don't really want my wife commuting 2 hours a day either.
right on that, if it was easy we would already be living on our 80ac in middle of nowhere TN, but no jobs = no move. anytime soon

Yeah, insurance will cover the mower but it was locked up right outside of my daughters bedroom window. That's what really creeps me out.

They even took the cable and padlock, even though one had to have been cut. wth?
scrap metal? i dont know

the folks doing this **** are real low rent douchebags

My parent's had an anhydrous ammonia tank stolen from the farm in as rural an area as you can get. Meth head losers looking for ammonia for making drugs. What a bunch of assholes.
the land we own in TN is 100miles from Memphis and about the same from Nashville, every time I go up and talk to the locals I no they have a new break in or theft story mostly scrap or anything they can sell..

be glad u aren't in the U.K., the police would have come out and fined you for your shed being locked- as that causes unnecessary property dmg and insurance claims...
Coming soon to a theater near you!

be glad u aren't in the U.K., the police would have come out and fined you for your shed being locked- as that causes unnecessary property dmg and insurance claims...
Coming soon to a theater near you!

I'm not aware of anyplace in the UK where that is true. Quite the contrary actually. If it isn't locked up it's stolen, and if it's locked up, it's vandalized.

Back
Top Bottom