• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deals with no shipping

Just limits you on options. I buy a lot .......almost everything online. Rare i need anything from a brick and mortar store other than groceries and even then sometimes i do it online. Places that offer Paypal payments makes it easier for me to not need to enter credit card info.

Hell i pay my lawn guy with Paypal lol

I have a totally seperate account for on line purchasing.

There's been a few items on here Ida bought if they would say yes to shipping.

I don't ask or expect anyone to ship me anything until they are looking at the green cash in their hand though :0)

There have been a few folks on here that have shipped immediately based on my feedback .

I have done the same with a few folks too . Not had to give any negs yet !
Same here. I wanted an item in N. Ga. for $25.00,too far to drive,seller would not rive an meet for that amount,would not ship,still for sail a year later. Go figure

OK, so I'm one of the old farts(77)on here and proud of it. I can see both sides of the issue, but as a person who ships stuff and gets stuff shipped in(after all, who the heck wants to drive all the way to Tiger, Ga), I really don't understand this fear of shipping. You limit you potential buyers to a short drive from your house. Its easier to ship than to waste a day driving a couple of hours each way, and I've got better things to do than to meet you at the Dairy Queen in East Possum. I use cashier's checks and Paypal. I mail the money first including shipping costs. Cashier's checks can be cancelled and Paypal will back up transaction(not on gifts). I buy on ebay, gunbroker and auction arms and the only time I got ripped off was on ODT:mad:

Did the Mods allow you to leave Neg FB?

I'll take a check from anyone. 40 years of skip tracing, not likely to get taken.

Most sellers apparently are not aware that you can cash a USPS money order at the USPS. Unlike a check, if they cash it, it is theirs, and they tend to not take counterfeiting and postal fraud lightly.

I primarily use PayPal, but send a check if it’s not acceptable by seller. I’ve been amazed on here a couple times, traders have actually shipped before they could have possibly received, let alone cash my check.

Unless you had the U-Haul loaded to go, the seller has your home address.:shocked:

Mail fraud is frowned upon by Law Enforcement. I think it's a felony.:doh:

Writing a bad check could land you in jail over night in some strange town, or maybe in your home town, where they will publish your mug shot and why you were arrested in the local paper.:wacko:

You have well over 50+ FB, what's not to be trusted?:becky:

I'll take a check from anyone. 40 years of skip tracing, not likely to get taken.

Most sellers apparently are not aware that you can cash a USPS money order at the USPS. Unlike a check, if they cash it, it is theirs, and they tend to not take counterfeiting and postal fraud lightly.

When I take postal MO to the post office, they act and look like they have never seen one before. Then they have to go and make a phone call.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Wouldn't it be cool to be going out to eat with the family when you happen upon a license check, only to find yourself all alone in the back of the patrol car waiting to go to jail for an outstanding warrant for deposit account fraud?:wacko:

Back
Top Bottom