• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deals with no shipping

I know right...."MOD Mentality" I disagree so all the other MODs will come back me up lol
Remember, as a mod, you get to (have to) hear about the details of most every bad deal. Some of them are stunningly disappointing. So yeah, it might frame how you choose to transact deals.

Remember, as a mod, you get to (have to) hear about the details of most every bad deal. Some of them are stunningly disappointing. So yeah, it might frame how you choose to transact deals.

LOL! I'm amazed that after listening to all the belly aching and bitching and moaning that you bother to transact business with anyone on this site! LOL! Hadn't thought about it that way.

LOL! I'm amazed that after listening to all the belly aching and *****ing and moaning that you bother to transact business with anyone on this site! LOL! Hadn't thought about it that way.
You have no earthly idea.....
I have two things going for me.... 1) A bad memory... 2) I don't need anything. ;)

Just got back from the mail box and had the check for the last shipment to the Atlanta area.
I wouldn't drive to Atlanta for a free 870 express, but that's just me. I have other things to do and I hate driving.

Back
Top Bottom