• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DeKalb farm dog kills 8 yotes

GAgunLAWbooklet

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
63   0
Reaction score
“Casper then charged into the middle of the pack in a scrum between the animals that lasted roughly 30 minutes. He killed eight coyotes”

What kind of idiot lets his animals fight like that for 30 minutes? I’d be out there with a long gun picking them off. 60 seconds is an eternity if you are fighting for your life.

Casper gets the ‘American Farm Bureau's "Farm Dog of the Year: People's Choice Pup" award’. The owner gets my idiot of the year award.

“Casper then charged into the middle of the pack in a scrum between the animals that lasted roughly 30 minutes. He killed eight coyotes”

What kind of idiot lets his animals fight like that for 30 minutes? I’d be out there with a long gun picking them off. 60 seconds is an eternity if you are fighting for your life.

Casper gets the ‘American Farm Bureau's "Farm Dog of the Year: People's Choice Pup" award’. The owner gets my idiot of the year award.
my sentiments exactly!

Yep.

You know, have you considered the possibility that Casper's owner took an axe, a sledgehammer, a baseball bat, a pitchfork, or a #4 long iron, and waded into the fight himself....

.... but living in the faggified libtard Mecca of Decatur, DeKalb County, he omitted those details when talking to the police? With dead coyotes all over his yard?

Maybe he let his dog get all the "credit" for the canine kills.
Thus avoiding a firestorm of hate and cancel culture that might be thrown in his direction from crazy urban animal lovers who think "coyotes" are just
"puppies with long noses."

You know, have you considered the possibility that Casper's owner took an axe, a sledgehammer, a baseball bat, a pitchfork, or a #4 long iron, and waded into the fight himself....

.... but living in the faggified libtard Mecca of Decatur, DeKalb County, he omitted those details when talking to the police? With dead coyotes all over his yard?

Maybe he let his dog get all the "credit" for the canine kills.
Thus avoiding a firestorm of hate and cancel culture that might be thrown in his direction from crazy urban animal lovers who think "coyotes" are just
"puppies with long noses."
A plot twist I didn’t consider …

Back
Top Bottom