• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DeKalb farm dog kills 8 yotes

You know, have you considered the possibility that Casper's owner took an axe, a sledgehammer, a baseball bat, a pitchfork, or a #4 long iron, and waded into the fight himself....

.... but living in the faggified libtard Mecca of Decatur, DeKalb County, he omitted those details when talking to the police? With dead coyotes all over his yard?

Maybe he let his dog get all the "credit" for the canine kills.
Thus avoiding a firestorm of hate and cancel culture that might be thrown in his direction from crazy urban animal lovers who think "coyotes" are just
"puppies with long noses."
A plot twist I didn’t consider …
Dang Lawyers. ;)

Great Pyrennes are just that…great. My granddaughter has grown up with our Max…he would protect her with his life.
BC69293D-F1D3-4666-9B69-BD4320D833BA.jpeg
9088AEFD-4886-4ABC-BEE3-651BA36912F6.jpeg

A scrum of 11 coyotes and your dog. I'd like to say I have the skills to take out coyotes in a fast moving, close quarters fight; possibly in less than ideal lighting. Could I do that without hitting my dog? No, I don't think so. I'd do whatever I could to help, but going all John Wick on a pack of frenzied coyotes in a fight. I'd probably do more harm than good. If my dog, that's not familiar with hearing and responding to gunshots, is holding their own; I'll do what I can. But taking the risk of killing her isn't one of them. Hell, does the article even say the owner has a firearm?

Back
Top Bottom