"Ding, dong, ditching teen shot by home-owner"

You wouldn't believe, well yes you might , how many people I have had knocking on my door selling things.
I have a sign posted plain as day right next to the doorbell on the storm door glass that says " no soliciting".

I've asked several people, including adults , and half don't know what it means and half just don't care and knock anyways .

People
Now days are
Entitled and think there are no repercussions for actions which is why I'm a big supporter of vigilantism .......as seen in my avatar.
You can always pay another kid their age $50 to kick their azz....lol.

I half agree with you. Problem is when you're the judge, jury and executioner you answer to nobody.
When to you answer to no-one then it becomes absolute power corrupts. Eventually people will abuse that power. Look at every governmental system including religions. Who watches the Watchmen?
Anarchy serves to do nothing for society other than destroy anything good and doesn't advance it in any way. Sure it's true freedom but, living in a society of Road Warriors isn't my idea of paradise. Still people should have the right to reasonably protect themselves without the sh1tty court system running them bankrupt. Lawyers are one of the worst forms of leeches to crawl this planet.

We even did the dog food poop in a paper bag then light in on fire and run and still nobody got shot.
(They sure do get mad when they realized they walked into the house with crap on their foot.)

This isn't the 1960's. You ring my doorbell at 1:30 in the morning I'm not going to assume it's someone selling girl scout cookies. For an 'honor student', he's not too bright. Neither are his parents.
To be clear, the homeowner probably (we don't know the details) should not have shot. But he apparently didn't sit on his porch and snipe girl scouts on a sunny afternoon either.

Back
Top Bottom