• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dorm Room RIFLE FACTORY!!

StateLine

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
24   0
Reaction score
...at least that's what the knuckleheads in the media are calling it. Long story short, 20 year old college student working on custom AirSoft pellet guns in his dorm has been charged with multiple counts of firearms violations. Please note that Airsoft guns, which fire plastic BB's, are LEGAL in all 50 states and are legal to possess by persons of ANY AGE. They are however ILLEGAL in New York City...unless of course you have a license. So, it is this young man's GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION that contributes to his status as a charged felon. I hate NY.

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/break...ng-airsoft-guns-and-is-demonized-by-ny-media/

I wonder if duck dynasty is allowed to be aired in NYC since every other thing they involves guns. And according to the ATF air soft toys have been tested by them and can be turned into a functional firearm without much work.

To hell with New York City. I have nothing for the place. Sad thing is, all the sheep think that NYC should be the standard of what all American people should emulate. SMDH

Back
Top Bottom