• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dorm Room RIFLE FACTORY!!

So its illegal to have an airsoft in NYC? Why?

Sounds a lot like how the british ruled the scots.....you can not own weapons or train with weapons....because you are a servant to his majesty bloomberg.

What do you want to bet that this kid will be among the 1% of gun crime cases that is actually pursued in court? What a waste of resources. Heaven help him if he had a big gulp in his possession as well.

How about the idiot city politicians who are actually responsible for writing and enacting this law? Why does the executive branch have to stop breathing but the legislative branch gets a free pass?

Because I didn't take the time to word it properly. Everyone involved with this law, arrest and future prosecution should be deprived of oxygen.

that sounds like new york to me, if you enjoy even airsoft firearms why would you live in new york, i hope when he graduates he moves out to place that give you some freedom

And according to the ATF air soft toys have been tested by them and can be turned into a functional firearm without much work.

ummm... say what?

what is considered "not much work"?

I could see someone gutting an airsoft gun and fitting the shell around a ruger 10/22 or something, but how is that any different than buying an archangel kit for a 10/22? The firearm is the firearm just with different clothes on.

I wonder if duck dynasty is allowed to be aired in NYC since every other thing they involves guns. And according to the ATF air soft toys have been tested by them and can be turned into a functional firearm without much work.

Wait....What?

If you ever want to have a botched OP give it to the ATF they are a bunch of goobers.

ummm... say what?

what is considered "not much work"?

I could see someone gutting an airsoft gun and fitting the shell around a ruger 10/22 or something, but how is that any different than buying an archangel kit for a 10/22? The firearm is the firearm just with different clothes on.

They are talking about the airsoft ar lowers, some of them are made out of metal. The thought is you could disassemble the metal ar15 airsoft and rebuild an AR15 using only the airsoft lower.

Back
Top Bottom