• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

E-Form 1 ? Anyone do it yet for a brace?

I recommend that we comply with Government legal requirements.

Otherwise 'enforcement action' which means charging the people who talked big on the internet with a felony for holding an AR pistol past date X.

Good evening Sir.
You have a duty to raise a big middle finger to violations of your 2A rights.

You have a duty to raise a big middle finger to violations of your 2A rights.

Otherwise 'enforcement action' which means charging the people who talked big on the internet with a felony for holding an AR pistol past date X.

Our duty is to proceed through the legal channels of this republic, in my basic example writing a letter to my elected republican representatives, expressing my displeasure at this anti-2a nonsense , and re-iterating that I voted for them in Fulton Country, likely in the rain. That might change if they dally on this critical 2a issue.

Good evening Sir.

Our duty is to proceed through the legal channels of this republic, in my basic example writing a letter to my elected republican representatives, expressing my displeasure at this anti-2a nonsense , and re-iterating that I voted for them in Fulton Country, likely in the rain. That might change if they dally on this critical 2a issue.

Good evening Sir.
I'll fight hard via legal channels, doing whatever I can. May your chains rest lightly.

Okay, talking about 'boot licking' or 'fudd', I'd wager that beyond just talk, anyone on here trying to lead you into breaking the law in any way is likely just some federal snitch the AFT got on the line in the 1990s for having one 30 round mag with his Olympic arms AR that had a compliant bare muzzle or whatever in Massachusetts, or worse...now He's trying to entrap someone with a non-registered pistol AR, so stay legal.

I’m not a narc. I’m an engineer who grew up in Georgia and was in the military. Quit being a fudd. One day something is perfectly legal and the next day it’s not. And the solution is well follow “the law” and write a letter. Sweet. I’ll call Wayne Lapierre and he’ll be helping us out shortly too.

Gays and potheads have more back bone then the 2A community, so my point stands. We are a bunch of boot licking fudds.

I’m not trying to lead anyone into doing anything. You’re all grown men. Do what the **** you want. I’ll do what I want. And I’m not writing a letter to some piece of **** senator or state rep.

You got 100s of millions of dollars to grease these slim balls pocket? No? Then you aren’t getting **** done.

Non compliance is the only way. If you don’t agree with it then, fine be a grown man, make your own decisions, and write your letter.

Oh yes, 'block' the everyday citizen complying with the AFT's law on a site monitored by the AFT.

Boys we need to comply with every letter of this law, but Kemp and elected republicans in GA we are outraged by this infringement against our Second Amendment Rights.
Oh you're outraged? That's great, because the feelings of gun toting conservatives couldn't be further from consideration.

At what point don't you comply? You're correct the politicians failed us... again. Are you going to just drop step in line every time the masters give you an order forever??

Back
Top Bottom