• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Firearms that you don't shoot?

Ive got an FN49 8mm semi auto rifle I haven't shot in 4 years. Its got a beautiful wood stock is a blast and accurate for milsurp I just don't get it out to the range.

View attachment 230039

I'll take it!!!

I have some pre-1900's mosins that i dont shoot anymore. Love to look at them and work the action, etc but just dont shoot them

I have one I shot twice with my Dad 1989 and it has been unfired since. He still has a scar to prove it. Mine healed rather well.

I'm working on new grips for it but I'm in no hurry as I might be tempted to shoot it again. Doubtful, but one can never tell as truth has a date and time group.

(I think they misspelled Wacko, Texas?)

i40.tinypic.com_r0b71s.jpg

WOW! God bless Texas!

Colt Python Elite Bright Stainless, NIB
Colt Diamondback .22, NIB
Springfield 1878 Trapdoor (too lazy to load BP)
Remington 1869, No. 1 Rollingblock, 41 Spanish, never been loaded, new
Smith and Wesson Model 28, NIB (1978)
Browning Hi-Power (1957), 1st year these weapons were marked Browning, never fired
GEW88 and KAR88
and others that ammo is hard to find

Here is mine. Well not actually mine, just a pic that I could find. Mine is waiting on the perfect piece of glass before I decide whether or not I really want to shoot it.
i44.tinypic.com_2gv7llk.jpg

Hmmmmmmm let see. 416 Rigby = $5 + a shot. 600 Remington in .35 Rem= I've owned it 30 years and never fired it, why start now. 1903 Winchester in .22Win Auto= Ammo hard to find. Ruger No 3 45-70 = I just haven't had time

I have one I shot twice with my Dad 1989 and it has been unfired since. He still has a scar to prove it. Mine healed rather well.

I'm working on new grips for it but I'm in no hurry as I might be tempted to shoot it again. Doubtful, but one can never tell as truth has a date and time group.

(I think they misspelled Wacko, Texas?)

i40.tinypic.com_r0b71s.jpg

Is it weird that when I see something like this I WANT to shoot it?

I have a lot I rarely shoot...mainly because I have "a lot" to shoot and tend to only target shoot when someone comes to visit that wants to shoot. I mainly just keep proficient with my G23 since that's my main carry weapon these days. And I shoot my wingmaster 20 gauge about weekly to keep the squirrel population down. I popped 6 out of one tree a few weeks ago! They get out of hand quick here. I shoot ARs to break them in as I finish building them but rarely shoot them for "fun" unless my son is here visiting. I shoot to sight in scopes when I get on one of those kicks of swapping scopes around or changing out mounts...I'm WAY behind on that though. I think I have like 30 scoped rifles or so that currently need sighted in.

Back
Top Bottom