FT Knowledge of Handgun defect noted on aborted transaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he wasn't aware of the defect before and plans to let future interested parties aware after they express interest via pm. My point is, it isn't anyone elses business if they're not involved directly in the deal....
Once a defect has been confirmed or agreeduon, and the relished add doesn't reflect that, it's then a lie by omission.

D -- Challenge them to duel, then repay their dishonesty by turning to fire early.

More seriously: I don't think dishonesty can be tolerated, or allowed to exist while turning a blind eye to it. But, you need to be sure you are correct in your thoughts. If the gun came that way, and the manufacturer says it is in spec, then ....... The scenario is a little vague, but there shouldn't be any harm in getting a moderator involved. After all, this is public forum, not a private party. I think anyone should be able to say what ever they want, as long as it is not malicious and is honest. Anybody wanting to pull one over on someone ought to find a more private way to do it if they don't want anyone to know.

Last edited:
Tell a mod, the whole if your not in the deal it doesn't concern you is the kinda crap that Craigslist users like. If you we don't help police ourselves what kind of community is this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom