Full auto trouble

my point was that if your stuck in the middle of nowhere (GA) knowing dude has illegal full auto and your only way home is him, I might chance it. ASSUMING he agrees to not do 81mph, the gun is not in plain view, there is no "pot" or paraphanalia in the car. After that I would steer clear of the dude. IF you know he smokes pot, drives like a maniac and leaves the AK laying on the back seat or in the gun rack, WALK HOME.

In order to get pulled over the LEO needs a reason, in order run the gun the LEO needs consent or to arrest the 2 of you for something. (edit, for the LEO who would surely have said these are NOT the only 2 reasons. OR have RAS of a crime)

If you "field strip" the AK and leave it disassembled in the truck or gun bag there might be a lower chance of the LEO wanting to "run" the numbers IF you get pulled over.

Last edited:
If a friend of mine had a fully automatic AK-47, I would persuade him to sell/trade it to me. I would then dismantle it and separate the pieces in various storage places around my property. I would then only shoot it on private land. I would travel with different pieces at different times to transport it to said private land. Honestly boys... If a trusted friend gave you a fully automatic weapon your response would be "no"??? YOU LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE

If a friend of mine had a fully automatic AK-47, I would persuade him to sell/trade it to me. I would then dismantle it and separate the pieces in various storage places around my property. I would then only shoot it on private land. I would travel with different pieces at different times to transport it to said private land. Honestly boys... If a trusted friend gave you a fully automatic weapon your response would be "no"??? YOU LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE

Why would I want one? It's a waste of ammo. I don't see me needing to lay down a field of supressing fire, ever....

And certainly not worth the risk. I'm sure it's fun, till you think about how much a mag dump costs.

Back
Top Bottom