• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Full auto trouble

If you want a full auto fix, go get a bump fire stock, its about the same feeling. Or learn how to bump fire. An AK Bump fire stock is a blast. And you can get an AK74 Polish to bump fire if you hold it right.
Too late to give the OP any advice.

I heard he went to prison in late 2012 for riding around with an illegal machine gun.

Your friends sound a lot more interesting than my friends.

This is kind of like saying "so was out to lunch with a friend, he tells me he has a pocket full of crack... while driving home, we were pulled over..." Not comparing FA guns to crack directly, but it was the first illegal thing that came to mind.

Of course FA is far worse than "crack" or well almost any other crime known to man. (Sarcasm of course but the Feds treat it as such).

:rofl: They pull you over because that's what they decided to do. There's a million 'reasons' they can write down to justify it, just a fact of life.

That's true..... They can say "needed to check your tire tread depth-looked a little thin to me as you zoomed by at 55 mph."

Of course FA is far worse than "crack" or well almost any other crime known to man. (Sarcasm of course but the Feds treat it as such).

You are quite literally correct. There are people in jail for far less time who committed violent assault-and maybe even attempted murder-than for a barrel which is 1/64th too short.

Hypothetically: So you go to a private range with a friend and ride in his car, at the range he whips out a fully automatic AK-47. It is obviously un-registered and he claims it is "from the streets"? Do you ride back with him back to your car knowing an illegal MG to be in the car? What is the best option in your opinion of what to do after discovering his illegal MG?
This one is easy.. go to the nearest bank... wear a mask, shoot the ceiling harm no one...... take the cash... its GA you will likely not get caught. go out and get a proper machinegun with the take with the proper trail of paper... being an upstanding citizen is your duty, you must have registered MG's..... gee..

This one is easy.. go to the nearest bank... wear a mask, shoot the cieling harm no one...... take the cash... its GA you will likely not get caught. go out and get a proper machinegun with the take with the proper trail of paper... being an upstanding citizen is your duty, you must have registered MG's..... gee..
Solid advice right here.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom