• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ga / Fl Game Today

I think the whole Dan Mullen is a better coach than Kirby Smart narriituve the national media likes is a thing of the past. How in the hell do you take your sweet time on that last drive? You need 2 TD’s. Then you don’t go for an onside kick when you’ve failed to force a 3-n-out the entire game. With only 2 time outs. Makes no sense. Go Dawgs!!! GATA!!!!

Lol!

72961DB7-7C16-4A23-935E-B282E0940A3F.jpeg

I'm a UF fan and we got outplayed for 3/4 of the game. But the catch call in the first quarter that led to 7 for UGA completely ****ed our energy. That was a bull**** call and should've only amounted to 3 for UGA. The rest of the game was call pretty ****ty overall but at least equally ****ty for both sides.

I'm a UF fan and we got outplayed for 3/4 of the game. But the catch call in the first quarter that led to 7 for UGA completely ****ed our energy. That was a bull**** call and should've only amounted to 3 for UGA. The rest of the game was call pretty ****ty overall but at least equally ****ty for both sides.

You ******* couldn't run the ball on a middle school team. Crawl back in your hole till next year. One more thing let this reality sink in real quick. This is the best team you will have for at least the next 3 years. You recruiting sucks. All of your receivers are gone. Your second rate RB is gone. Your over rated ***** ass "pass rushers" are gone. Your world beater(bitch please) CB's are gone. Buttermilk is gone. Your O line sucks. Dan Mullen is a punk bitch and Kirby is his daddy. 3rd & Grantham(lol) - but on the bright side your boy Beans & Franks will be back next year. So to sum it up for all GAYTA FANS
****STFU,STFU, & STFU****
Enjoy the Capital One Bowl!

And 1 more time **** All Y'all Jorts wearing ditch lizards.

Have a nice day.

You ******* couldn't run the ball on a middle school team. Crawl back in your hole till next year. One more thing let this reality sink in real quick. This is the best team you will have for at least the next 3 years. You recruiting sucks. All of your receivers are gone. Your second rate RB is gone. Your over rated ***** ass "pass rushers" are gone. Your world beater(***** please) CB's are gone. Buttermilk is gone. Your O line sucks. Dan Mullen is a punk ***** and Kirby is his daddy. 3rd & Grantham(lol) - but on the bright side your boy Beans & Franks will be back next year. So to sum it up for all GAYTA FANS

Have a nice day.

Don't hold back. Tell them how you really feel...

Don't hold back. Tell them how you really feel...

Do you know how much **** these ****ing clowns have been talking the last 2 weeks? I will be serving **** sandwiches to these ****ing idiots for the next 365 days. Did I mention Dan Mullen is a clown? Not to mention when I hit the office Monday I will be collecting from 3 damn fools. I will not be a graciuos winner. One more time...Gayta fans can gargle my nuts!!!!! Bwahahaha!!!!

Do you know how much **** these ****ing clowns have been talking the last 2 weeks? I will be serving **** sandwiches to these ****ing idiots for the next 365 days. Did I mention Dan Mullen is a clown? Not to mention when I hit the office Monday I will be collecting from 3 damn fools. I will not be a graciuos winner. One more time...Gayta fans can gargle my nuts!!!!! Bwahahaha!!!!
You ******* couldn't run the ball on a middle school team. Crawl back in your hole till next year. One more thing let this reality sink in real quick. This is the best team you will have for at least the next 3 years. You recruiting sucks. All of your receivers are gone. Your second rate RB is gone. Your over rated ***** ass "pass rushers" are gone. Your world beater(***** please) CB's are gone. Buttermilk is gone. Your O line sucks. Dan Mullen is a punk ***** and Kirby is his daddy. 3rd & Grantham(lol) - but on the bright side your boy Beans & Franks will be back next year. So to sum it up for all GAYTA FANS

Have a nice day.
You see this? This is why people ****ing hate you and your fan base. You mother****ers haven't won **** since the 80s and you come around flapping your ********** acting like you are the baddest thing to walk the planet. **** you and your team. Your fanbase is the absolute worst, worse than the Yankees and Bama put together because you ain't got **** to back it up. I offered up a fair and unbiased opinion and you come over here acting like you just won the ******* championship. **** you you piece of ****.

Back
Top Bottom