• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Gun reform

Call the congressmen and senators, let them know how you as as an innocent law abiding gun owner don't appreciate being punished for something some mentally unstable person did. My guns didn't hurt anyone.

Its my understanding from what I've read about it happening on the Federal lever that it should be harder on the state level. Thats just one guy's opinion, I don't think he'd get the support he needs in GA but I could be wrong.

I'll say it ...............for those with their head stuck in the sand, those without the means to stock up, those that were not around the first go around so didn't know to stock up when they could and last but not least those old enough (around 40+ year old) to see what happened last time and had the chance to stock up but were too stupid to do so.

It will never happen! Just stop buying all of the stuff! People are just going to cause panic buying!

Im not worried about ammo or accessories. Not really worried about mags, I have plenty. I just think this is stupid.

Another thing, why is everyone one stocking up on ammo? Theyre not gonna stop selling or making ammo. More than likely it will be a mag capacity ban.

Because ammo is not specifically mentioned in the SA. If you put a 1000% ammo and gun tax via Executive order, no one will afford the guns. Do not forget that Budget Reconciliation deal was used to push thru the ObamaCare, so the Republican House will be bypassed again.
It is already commercially feasible to make primers and powders with expiration dates, so reloaders will be left empty-handed.

If you think that it is far fetched, would you believe me 3 years ago if I had told you that Our Glorious Leader would be re-elected, despite all the obvious lies, out of control spending, shredding of the Constitution on a daily basis? That supposedly "conservative" Chief Justice would become Our Glorious Leader's asswipe and vote for ObamaCare?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom