• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Give Away for best excuse when a Buyer Backs out or Ghosts after Agreeing to purchase...

What is the worst excuse you have had from a buyer who backs out after committing to purchase?

• Gots to Check with the wife..

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Spent the money on Tacos..

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Too Far..

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Say it cheaper somewhere else.

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Bought one allready

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Other (Description Please)!

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
I'm at the meet location waiting. 45 minutes after the agreed upon time I text Momo the Clown and ask him if he's lost.

His reply, "I haven't left Bumphuk, GA yet but I'm coming. Just had to stop to eat supper first."

Then he became enraged when I said, "Forget it" and drive home.

LOL.

One of the weirdest excuses I have had same day as a I'll take it message is (I am sorry I cannot make it I forgot about my mom's funeral) how do you respond back to that? I said sorry for your loss good luck prayers with you I will hold it for you I never heard anything back from them.
Response: "Wow. Y'all must have been real close."

ALIENS !!!

(As good or crappy of an excuse as any I guess ! ) :becky:

Didnt really happen to me, just figured I would toss it out there :rolleyes:
1670158114686.png

The ATM will not give me all the money.
I’ve never understood ATMs. Who the hell wants to take time out of an errand to dink around at a machine?
I’ve always made sure I had enough cash in my pocket to complete the task I was attempting before I leave the house.

My phone battery went dead and I didn't have a way to charge it to call and let you know I wasn't coming...

The day before the scheduled meet, this MF'r sends me a text saying, let me know if you're not going to make it because I'm coming from a long way... It was a 20 mile drive for me.

Back
Top Bottom