• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

good guns you don't like.

Glocks and M&P. I respect both of them as well engineered firearms, but I just don't like them. Same with the Sigma. And some Rugers.

Spingfield XD's....Just couldn't get used to the grip on it for some reason.....Desert Eagles, other than the fun and 2nd type of cool factor they are useless IMO (not mine, a friends).....

Had a german walther ppk and hated it. I really prefer my east german maks over a ppk just not my cup of coffee. And they are much cheaper. And I agree with the previous poster didnt like the xd 45 I had either. Still cant get used to the polymer guns. Maybe one day

Had a german walther ppk and hated it. I really prefer my east german maks over a ppk just not my cup of coffee. And they are much cheaper. And I agree with the previous poster didnt like the xd 45 I had either. Still cant get used to the polymer guns. Maybe one day

took me a while. glocks had been around for 20 years before i got one. as far as shooting enjoyment, give me a good ol 1911 or hi power anytime.

Piston Driven ARs. For some reason I am just not a fan of them. To me there were a solution to a problem that didn't exist.

X2, Hard to say that I don't like them, as I've not shot one. I've had no reason to try one. An added accuracy robbing weight and expense for a problem I've yet to have with any of my nasty old impingment type carbines?

Sig 2022 - Not comfortable in the hand at all.

HK USP Series - Same as above.

Ruger P series - They just don't feel like quality to me.

Para Ordnance - Way overpriced, I'm not paying over $900 for a 1911 with a plastic trigger and MSH.

Back
Top Bottom