• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gun for sale poll:

Why is this gun still in my safe?

• The gun is priced too high.

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • The price is too low and there must be something wrong.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • The pictures suck

Votes: 22 26.5%
  • Capt. Dave Sucks

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • It's Christmas, dummy, no one is buying toys.

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • Saving money for tacos.

Votes: 15 18.1%

• Total voters
ODT supply and demand.

Last year, ANY AR upper chambered in 300 blkout went in 10 minutes, but now that the luster has gone away and the market was saturated with them, no one really cares and they move only when priced very well.

Same with FDE Glocks. Those darn things were selling in 10 minutes for upwards of $700 last year on here......its retarted IMO but thats how it goes, supply and demand.

I thinks its a great little 1911, but the pics dont really "sell it" and with a $700 price tag, your gonna need all the help you can get this time of year. I say take quality pics in outdoor light and post it January 20th. It will move.

Just my $0.02

Oh......and in true ODT form.....GLWS!!!

#1 problem appears to be time of year. I can't do much about that now but I can stick it back in the safe until tax refund season. I would prefer to sell it now, but it is what it is.

The other two problems have been addressed. I tried to make the black pistol stand out against the white background but it just washed it out with an iPhone camera.

thats the thing ... its not a MUST have, and the price on it is fair, its not a smoking good deal but its just fair.

drop it to 500 and itll sell quickly ... keep it where its at and youll sit on it for a while.

Back
Top Bottom