• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gun for sale poll:

Why is this gun still in my safe?

• The gun is priced too high.

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • The price is too low and there must be something wrong.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • The pictures suck

Votes: 22 26.5%
  • Capt. Dave Sucks

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • It's Christmas, dummy, no one is buying toys.

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • Saving money for tacos.

Votes: 15 18.1%

• Total voters
never take a photo against a light or white back ground. It washes out whats in front of it. I use a blue blanket for taking pics in the house, it works perfect. As seen below.

Ithaca-45 1.jpg

It's and ORM Colt 1991. AND it's an Officer's model.

As much as I LOVE anything from the Blue Dome; it would be tough to sell a used, base model, parked Colt w/ ORM when SO many here espouse love for ATI, RIA, etc. And those can be had new w/ more features for about 150-200 less.
Sorry, i do hope you sell it. If it was a Gov't Model, I'd buy it in a heartbeat, but if it ain't 5", it ain't for me...

Why is my m&p 40 with night sights sitting around priced at 425? Why did my Glock 23 sit so long? Just that time of year, you're not going to get pristine prices right now with all that's going on.

Supply and demand. A plain Jane 5" @ $700.00 ain't that appealing, at that price a compact one has no appeal to me.

I love the 1911 platform, but not for carry. Plastic pistols dominate that market now.

There's new full size Sig, Remington, and Ruger 1911's for about the same or less money now. Low demand for small, heavy, low capacity, used $700.00 single actions. I think a $600.00 price tag would make a big difference.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom