• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun safe mover

outdoors275

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
2   1
Reaction score
Hey guys I am looking at buying a new safe in the next few weeks. My question is there any local companies around the Gwinnett/Barrow county are that will deliver the safe to my house. Ive called a few places and they want almost $400 to move it. Any suggestions?

Hey guys I am looking at buying a new safe in the next few weeks. My question is there any local companies around the Gwinnett/Barrow county are that will deliver the safe to my house. Ive called a few places and they want almost $400 to move it. Any suggestions?
I think some of the other safe movers would tell you $400 is cheap. It’s not a refrigerator.

When the movers had to take my safe all the way around the house and put it in my man cave it took about 6 guys to handle that bastard. They were cussing and snot slinging straining. That safe kicked there ass all the way around the house and down a pretty steep hill. I just stood up in the living room, kitchen area watching and snickering about it. I wasn't going anywhere near that SOB. Moving a refrigerator is like moving a flat screen TV. They just strap on it and pull her up on in. When that safe starts moving one way it's not suppose to it takes a team of horses to get the bastard back on track. LOL

IMO $400 is a deal.

I wouldn't move my safe for $400.00

Sporting Arms in Winterville has a truck and crew for moving safes. Don't know if they will travel that far, or how much they charge.

I am in Gwinnett and used a guy, but forgot who, even after I raved about him here, for @ $200-$250, or somewhere in between. BUT, I think he is out of the business now.

Back
Top Bottom