• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun show loophole???

I had this whole thing typed up pointing out the hypocrisy and all but **** it. We are own worst enemy sometime.

i48.tinypic.com_35j9vvb.jpg

Yep...

OK. some of you need to uncork your tampons and exhale for a minute. I was unclear of what the "loophole" was. That is why I asked people who knew more than me. As individuals we have the option of not selling our guns to some guy with gang tatoos on his face. However my local gun store aparently does not because I watched it happen. gun stores are a business and as such most will sell to anyone able to buy. I DO NOT want more gun laws, same as most of you. Infact I want less, But the one law I always want to keep is the background check. Im sure most of you would agree it is a law for a good reason. .

Thats not true, I have sold guns at one point in life, and I refused a gun sale b/c the cust. was being abusive to me. I didnt care that he was a clean cut white guy. No one has to sell a gun to anyone, the guy was a total d!ck to me, I worked for a major retail chain, he passed his background check, but as I put the bolt in, and pulled the trigger to make sure it was fully seated in the chamber, and no spring tension on the firing pin. He said "Carefull a$$hole thats a brand new gun!" I then took the 4473 that he just filled out and had a approvial number on it, tore it up and said, I dont have to sell you a gun, so have a nice day... he called the manger, who side w/ me, then he said he would call the cops, I said go ahead, but you'll get arrested for not leaving private property, and handed him a store phone.... sorry if this was too far off topic, just reminded me of that tool....

Thats not true, I have sold guns at one point in life, and I refused a gun sale b/c the cust. was being abusive to me. I didnt care that he was a clean cut white guy. No one has to sell a gun to anyone, the guy was a total d!ck to me, I worked for a major retail chain, he passed his background check, but as I put the bolt in, and pulled the trigger to make sure it was fully seated in the chamber, and no spring tension on the firing pin. He said "Carefull a$$hole thats a brand new gun!" I then took the 4473 that he just filled out and had a approvial number on it, tore it up and said, I dont have to sell you a gun, so have a nice day... he called the manger, who side w/ me, then he said he would call the cops, I said go ahead, but you'll get arrested for not leaving private property, and handed him a store phone.... sorry if this was too far off topic, just reminded me of that tool....
That's some funny **** right there. ;)

Off topic or not thats funny as hell!!! Thats one of many things I miss about being a business owner, being able to treat some people how they deserve to be treated.

And no shooting happened in Colorado ever again..

Never ever. BUT stuff happens!! And it happens in a lot of the most ignorant, populated, easily lead, democratic sectors in our country. (NY, LA, Chicago, DC, Detroit, Cleveland, Seattle, etc.) These people are sick and frankly stupid.

Facts over emotion - gun laws only affect the law abiding! The reps of these moronic constituents that continually elect these thin brained politicians who feel the misguided need to crack down on LAW ABIDING, tax paying, productive citizenry should be recalled and replaced. They are a threat to the prosperity and security of our nation. It is criminal to think that any ban or restriction on ANY law abiding, tax paying American citizen is going to affect any crime rate in whatever (enter liberal city here) down trodden Government cheese eating district they currently represent, the current fools in Illinois should be featured nightly on our national news shows to spotlight the stupidity of ammo tarrifs and additional gun purchase taxes. Instead of embracing the American self sufficient Patriot these fools embrace the American leach and hope to legislate them to prosperity.

OK. some of you need to uncork your tampons and exhale for a minute. I was unclear of what the "loophole" was. That is why I asked people who knew more than me. As individuals we have the option of not selling our guns to some guy with gang tatoos on his face. However my local gun store aparently does not because I watched it happen. gun stores are a business and as such most will sell to anyone able to buy. I DO NOT want more gun laws, same as most of you. Infact I want less, But the one law I always want to keep is the background check. Im sure most of you would agree it is a law for a good reason. The reason I posted this thread was to clear up what I heard about that law being void at gun shows which would make it a field day for felons. So calm down, read and process the posts before you reply. I am not a hypocrite, nor do I desire more strict gun laws or permits for my stockpiled ammo.

You can wrap it up all pretty in bows and ribbons but the fact remains the background check is still an infringement on the right to keep and bear. RE READ the second amendment and tell me where in there it allows for such an infringement. Understand that if YOU give up for this one infringement someone else is willing to give up on another one. It is a slippery slope we do not want be on. Sad to say we are on that slope well down from the top and having a hard time holding our own.

The background check much like laws against murder or drug use do nothing to those who wish to get a firearm and do criminal acts with it. Only the law abiding follow the law sir.

Contrary to what YOU may believe I gurantee you that they could take all of the guns at once and explode them to space.. someone would committ a crime with a gun before the week was out. I know that YOU could have a working firearm in a matter of hours, probably from stuff in your home. The powder is laying on the ground in your yard or very close to it and most anything can be the projectile. They have used glass and chains and silverware fired from some sort of gun to kill people with. We may have to return to that. I AM WILLING are you?

They can come and take my guns from me if they wish. THEY will regret that move because I will build more and I will go and get mine and many many others. I will be relentless, I will kill them and their families to wipe their evilness from the planet. Sure I may well die but I have friends and family whom will stand beside me and die if we must BUT we will die FREE MEN and not slaves to the tyrannical govt.

Last edited:
You can wrap it up all pretty in bows and ribbons but the fact remains the background check is still an infringement on the right to keep and bear. RE READ the second amendment and tell me where in there it allows for such an infringement. Understand that if YOU give up for this one infringement someone else is willing to give up on another one. It is a slippery slope we do not want be on. Sad to say we are on that slope well down from the top and having a hard time holding our own.The background check much like laws against murder or drug use do nothing to those who wish to get a firearm and do criminal acts with it. Only the law abiding follow the law sir.Contrary to what YOU may believe I gurantee you that they could take all of the guns at once and explode them to space.. someone would committ a crime with a gun before the week was out. I know that YOU could have a working firearm in a matter of hours, probably from stuff in your home. The powder is laying on the ground in your yard or very close to it and most anything can be the projectile. They have used glass and chains and silverware fired from some sort of gun to kill people with. We may have to return to that. I AM WILLING are you?They can come and take my guns from me if they wish. THEY will regret that move because I will build more and I will go and get mine and many many others. I will be relentless, I will kill them and their families to wipe their evilness from the planet. Sure I may well die but I have friends and family whomwill stand beside me and die if we must BJUT we will die FREE MEN and not slaves to the tyrannical govt.
Too far bro. Some things you don't post on the internet. Hide your dog. ;)

Back
Top Bottom