• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun show loophole???

Oh boy I bet the British People's gun rights expanded since they allowed reasonable gun control which made gun ownership so less scary to the masses, right?

Do what? When have you ever seen a national govt do such a thing? Only one I can think of did so at gun point. And they did not do so willingly.

Sorry speaking of the actual British People's across the pond. They allowed "common sense" with led to no rights at all.

I knew of whom you refered sir.

Oh no sir they do have some very specific rights to keep and bear. Very specific. However unlike in the US you can go down to the local shop and pick up a can, in fact that is encouragededed.

Now you're just making **** up.;)

Um I do not believe so sir. I got buds on another forum still in the old country and I droll over some of the stuff they still have. We of course all cry over that which has been lost. Have tried to convince them to come over here (couple did) but at least a couple say they stayin there to keep up the fight.

I find it strange. One can not have something at home it must be at a gun club but yet one can have some stuff I can't have without jumpin thru hoops and I can own bout any firearm and even carry it into the local bank LEGALLY.

I disagree. Background check does nothing other than scare away legitimate buyers and cost the tax payers money. Felons still get guns.

exactly...and undeterred in any way by stricter laws. straw purchases, theft, etc. they are gonna get theirs.

...and "they" arent really looking for black rifles, so the initial target is a target of opportunity for the gooberment, wouldnt even address the guns used most often in a crime. you are more like to get it from the $50 38's mentioned previously than a Colt 1911...1000x more likely.

Um I do not believe so sir. I got buds on another forum still in the old country and I droll over some of the stuff they still have. We of course all cry over that which has been lost. Have tried to convince them to come over here (couple did) but at least a couple say they stayin there to keep up the fight.I find it strange. One can not have something at home it must be at a gun club but yet one can have some stuff I can't have without jumpin thru hoops and I can own bout any firearm and even carry it into the local bank LEGALLY.
I was talking about the spelling of the quoted word. ;)

Back
Top Bottom