• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun shows

Very wide audience at gun shows. Have prices clearly marked makes for better sales, in my experience. Either bring paracord or a long bike lock to lock them all together to prevent people from walking off with them.

A gun show PROMOTER could have his own set of rules that go above and beyond what federal law says.

Check with goals and policies for the big gun show promoters here in the South
like Matt Eastman, and RK Shows, and Gem Capital (well Gem's not big but they're the only other one I know of.)

I don't see a problem with a private gun collector who buys cells and trades only as a hobby, not make a profit and then pocket the money as additional income, doing an occasional gun show with a table and several guns being displayed on the table.

If you do it too frequently and cycle through too many guns, you can get on ATF's radar. If you're on ATF's radar and they find that you've made some money from this and put it in your pocket rather than reinvested into building your collection, they could come after you legally.

(It probably wouldn't start with criminal charges; it would probably start with ATF seizing your gun collection and telling you you have to prove you're innocent in order to get it back, to avoid forfeiture.)

T
What's the best gun show to go to? I know a bunch of companies do them all over but are there particular ones that are really good?
Tulsa, OK. Wanamaker Shows.
April and October
These shows are the gauge in which others should be measured by.
But unfortunately, there's this cheap plastic **** called polymer these days, that has ruined most shows within a reasonable driving distance in this State

Back
Top Bottom