• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you ever seen a listing...

Decades ago, I sold the first 1911 I ever built. It was a nice carry piece on one of the early Springfield aluminum frames, 4” slide and barrel, all the bells and whistles. Years after I sold it on, I saw it on a table at the gun show in Gwinnett.

I comb through the recent post for something I've been looking for but these people ( flippers ) are getting outta control. Use to be you could get a good deal on what you were looking for but you can forget that these days. I got a pretty good deal on a shotgun recently. However online merchants are pricing thier stuff lower than you can buy your parts on here for.

I comb through the recent post for something I've been looking for but these people ( flippers ) are getting outta control. Use to be you could get a good deal on what you were looking for but you can forget that these days. I got a pretty good deal on a shotgun recently. However online merchants are pricing thier stuff lower than you can buy your parts on here for.

I completely agree. I see retail/shops carry same stuff you can find on here cheaper new, then used on the site here. Especially ammo. Some stores still spotty on ammo, but if you find some, its cheaper retail than here. (except Appalachian Gun and Pawn), those A- holes have lost their minds on ammo pricing.

I completely agree. I see retail/shops carry same stuff you can find on here cheaper new, then used on the site here. Especially ammo. Some stores still spotty on ammo, but if you find some, its cheaper retail than here. (except Appalachian Gun and Pawn), those A- holes have lost their minds on ammo pricing.
I guess they think we are to stupid to look on the internet for what their product is going for brand new on a couple of on-line merchants.

I usually trade or sell my stuff for less than what I have in it.
I appreciate depreciation yet some guys nickel and dime yen year old items and try to get exactly what they paid for it even if the current market had devalued it substantially.

That being said it’s worth that they buyer is willing to spend.

I’m just not a cheap f***.

Back
Top Bottom