• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help a brother out

ARCman47

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Midget Wrangler
215   0
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm usually the one ****ing around on here and being funny. I've got something serious I need to focus on, my health. I've been to the doctor unfortunately I have very low testosterone and I have gained some weight. She's prescribed me shots for low T also a pill because cholesterol was high. I know now I desperately need to lose some weight and exercise. Anybody got any tips and pointers to possibly make myself drop 8 to 10 lbs within 4 weeks? My goal is to eventually lose 40lbs maybe within a year. I know I need to drink water. ALOT. Also any food ideas..and lastly, I do have a basement where I could possibly set up a small exercise area.. I might have a good 30 mins a day, 3-4 days a week to do something. Thanks fellas. Also she didn't condemn the midget hookers and occasionally blow party so I am good there. I really would short term like to lose belly fat and chest area. ****ing dad bod is kicking my ass!!

dwarf-dancing.gif

serious business. Check out https://markpatrickseminars.com/seminar.php. I know someone who lost over 100 pounds. They were seriously obese.

IMG_4669.jpeg This is after loosing 100 pounds.

The other thing is I have lost over 50 pounds and have my diabetes under control by cutting out the carbs. Look up carb cycling.

Eat clean and move. Staying active goes along way to staying healthy. Drop cigs, drinks, processed foods. If it’s in a box and has tons of ingredients I stay away. I focus on meat, fruit and some veggies. Maintain a healthy weight. All this is easier said than done. Don’t buy into the hype either about high LDL coming from consuming too much cholesterol from food. I refuse to believe that, I eat tons of things that’s high and cholesterol and my numbers have gotten better with time. Do what you can to get off those cholesterol meds

I also try and bike and lift weight a couple days a week.

KETO! Please look into it. You will lose some weight guaranteed, it's not a fad diet, it's a lifestyle. 3 years ago I was 226 lbs. and way overweight. Adopted the diet and now have been at 200 lbs. ever since. And no longer at high risk for diabetes. You have to do Keto right. If you do, it will be a godsend.

Back
Top Bottom