• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help a brother out

Daughter is gluten free, Alpha Gal took away red meat, wife is on whatever diet she's on that effects dinner as well (low carbs). I initially lost 70lbs and hold a constant -60lbs from before.

Hey guys, I'm usually the one ****ing around on here and being funny. I've got something serious I need to focus on, my health. I've been to the doctor unfortunately I have very low testosterone and I have gained some weight. She's prescribed me shots for low T also a pill because cholesterol was high. I know now I desperately need to lose some weight and exercise. Anybody got any tips and pointers to possibly make myself drop 8 to 10 lbs within 4 weeks? My goal is to eventually lose 40lbs maybe within a year. I know I need to drink water. ALOT. Also any food ideas..and lastly, I do have a basement where I could possibly set up a small exercise area.. I might have a good 30 mins a day, 3-4 days a week to do something. Thanks fellas. Also she didn't condemn the midget hookers and occasionally blow party so I am good there. I really would short term like to lose belly fat and chest area. ****ing dad bod is kicking my ass!!

View attachment 6346690
Stop all sweets and artificial sugar. Drink water, coffee, hot tea. walk 30-45 minutes, twice a day; or jog if you can.

Keto is ok for quick weight loss but it won‘t help your cholesterol.

Back
Top Bottom