How do you organize your ammo?

By taste. :D

I have a variety of ammo cans my are stored in.

- - - Updated - - -

I keep mine in cans. I keep calibers together when I can. I also put masking tape on the latch with caliber and bullet type so that I don't have to unstack the cans to see what's in them. The cans without masking tape are the same caliber as the ammo in that stack.

[Broken External Image]:

Wanna sell some .22? ;)

I keep mine in cans. I keep calibers together when I can. I also put masking tape on the latch with caliber and bullet type so that I don't have to unstack the cans to see what's in them. The cans without masking tape are the same caliber as the ammo in that stack.

[Broken External Image]:

This ^^^ x2

i remember the days when i had this much ammo

[Broken External Image]:

Cans...but looking at Glockfan's pick makes me feel inadequate! :(

Mine are in the original box's and cans. No organization here. All safes are filled, wife's linen closet's have ammo cans under guest towels, ammo cans under bed in our luggage. Eventually SWHTF at my house once the wife discoveries all my hiding spots.

Back
Top Bottom