How do you organize your ammo?

I store all ammo in freezer bags inside ammo cans labeled on top and front, except for 5.45 and 54r.... It stays crated.

image.jpg

I keep mine in cans. I keep calibers together when I can. I also put masking tape on the latch with caliber and bullet type so that I don't have to unstack the cans to see what's in them. The cans without masking tape are the same caliber as the ammo in that stack.

[Broken External Image]:

That was 6 months ago. This is today.
[Broken External Image]:

I backed off on ammo so that I could purchase a few rifles and pistols that I want. If you think that's a lot of ammo you should see my gun room!!!

So, with ambient humidity being relatively high in Georgia, how do you guys decrease the humidity before sealing ammo in bags that aren't airtight under vacuum? When temperatures fluctuate, condensation can occur.

So, with ambient humidity being relatively high in Georgia, how do you guys decrease the humidity before sealing ammo in bags that aren't airtight under vacuum? When temperatures fluctuate, condensation can occur.

All of my firearms, ammo and guitars are in a separate room that has individual climate and humidity controls. It wasn't a cheap project but well worth it to protect the investments.

Back
Top Bottom