• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How much or how often do you carry??

I carry everywhere I can legally carry...including in my house....from the time i put my clothes on till the time i take them off.....even on Sunday!!......

I always have one by my side, I'm sitting here typing this in the nude but my Para-Ord is beside me as it always is. I don't put it in the shower with me, it usually lays just outside the curtain on the back of the toilet. I always grab at 2 things anywhere I go in the house, 1 is my cell phone, the other is my P-14. On trips outside the home add my wallet to the things I grab. If you see me out and about, I have the P-14 on my person, along with a derringer, always (both concealed).

On the businesses with "No Firearms Allowed" signs, I read them to mean that they don't want my business and if they are the only source for something I need, then they mean "no open carried firearms allowed" and I go in, carrying concealed. If I do my part no one there will know. As for carrying where it is prohibited by law, (ie. courthouse, schools, etc.) I don't go there either unless I am forced to out of necessity and then I go sans firearms.

Oh and about the firearm that I carry, the Para-Ordnance P-14, while I have several other types to choose from, that is my carry gun, for the simple reason that I know it's layout and can operate it in the dark, blindfolded, while I am hanging upside down, dis-oriented, scared, pissed off, full of adrenaline or any combination of the above. I may be mis-quoting here, but I believe it was Bruce Lee, that said, "I do not fear the man that has practiced a thousand kicks, only the man that has practiced one kick a thousand times." In other words, I am from the school of thought of, "With familiarity comes speed and confidence." I am very familiar with my pistol and very confident in my ability with it.

Joe

Last edited:
How much or how often do you carry??

Virtually every waking hour, of every day, of every week, of every year ---wherever legal, when I am anywhere but actually inside my home, where I have quick and easy acces to firearms that are more effective than one I can easily carry.

I always carry the same gun when I carry, no Summer/Winter gun changes, no changes in gun due to the way I am dressed.

24/7, 365, there is something within arms reach, 95% of the time on my person. Shower, on the table just on the other side of the curtain. Bed, in the bed holster (shotgun leaning against the night stand lol). Everywhere else (unless there is a metal detector) on my hip or in my pocket.

constantly non stop except when I fly out of town which is 3-5 days out of the week and when I go into bars....but then again if it's a bar/resturaunt it's with me...and if it's a straight out bar....i take mr stabby with me instead

If I am going to the Shell station and I forgot it, I turn around and go get it. If I am going to the airport, I'll carry it with me as far as I can. If I am going to my in-laws house, I leave it at home!

Back
Top Bottom